COVID-19 Office Policies
To our valued patients –
As COVID infections continue to surge in California, we are carefully monitoring the situation in the Bay Area. We want to remain open and provide services but we also want to make sure that we keep everyone safe in the process. At the moment we plan to remain open but are on high alert. We will continue to care for all patients with careful consideration toward safety.
Unless things change unexpectedly, we will continue to offer services and we will continue to take precautions upon your entry into the clinic and throughout your visit. Our COVID cleaning protocols will maintain a safe environment for all. Whenever possible, however, we will convert scheduled in-person consultations to virtual consultations during the next several weeks.
*If we have seen you in the office and you have new or unanswered questions, we want to connect with you and address your concerns. We can do this via phone (650-363-0300) or email (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) or through the enaesthetics.com website. We are also happy to arrange a virtual visit using FaceTime or Zoom!
*If you’re sitting around bored and curious, and have seen your face one-too-many-times on a FaceTime or Zoom gathering, we can suggest a personalized treatment plan that you can look forward to when all is well with the world once again.
*We are excited to offer e-commerce so you can now order your skin care products through the Entre Nous website, (www.enaesthetics.com). Of course, you can also call the office (650-363-0300) to place an order.
*Nadine will be the point of contact for any surgery-related questions. Out-patient surgery facilities (Plastic Surgery Center) remain open and there is no plan at present to cancel upcoming procedures. If that changes, we will certainly let you know and we will do all we can to accommodate and reschedule your surgery.
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. Stay in Touch.
Jane Weston, MD & Sandra Ewers, PA-C
Plastic & Restorative Surgery & Aesthetic PA Specialist
Founders, Entre Nous Aesthetics
Before Your Visit
1. When scheduling your appointment, you will have the opportunity to complete all necessary forms electronically in the comfort of your own home, saving time in the office.
2. We ask you reschedule your appt if you are not feeling well, have any COVID symptoms, or have had an unexplained fever within the previous two weeks.
3. Social distancing is easy in our immaculate 4,000 square foot facility. We continue to limit the number of patients in the office at any given time. We have placed arrows on the floor to ensure the contactless flow of patients and staff within our space.
4. We have upgraded the HVAC filtration system throughout our office. Besides wiping-down any potentially touched surfaces with disinfectant, we now FULLY UVC sanitize the entire room for 15 minutes, then purify the ozone from the air with HEPA and activated carbon filters between patients. We document cleaning frequency on each of our seven exam room doors.
To Keep You Safe When You Arrive
1. Your visit to Entre Nous Aesthetics will be as “touchless” as possible.
2. Our staff wears well-fitting masks at all times. Most clinical staff also wear face shields.
3. NO WAITING ROOM: Call us when you arrive. You will be asked, once again, COVID-screening questions. We will let you know when to come to the door.
4. Please arrive wearing a mask, no face makeup, and hair pulled back (not tight).
5. We ask you bring minimal items into the office and not use your mobile phone. Should you need it, we will UVC-sterilize it for you.
6. You may use your foot or elbow to automatically open the front door.
7. Once inside the office, one of our staff members will greet you and offer you hand sanitizer at the door.
8. She will spray your shoes with disinfectant (top and bottom), so please remember to wear shoes you don’t mind being sprayed with liquid.
9. A medical assistant will guide you to your treatment room. Once in the room, we will ask you to wash your hands.
10. Should your treatment require removing your mask, we will give you mouthwash to swish and gargle for 45 seconds. In addition, we will offer you a handheld, disposable filtered mouthpiece that filters the air with your exhale.
11. Please avoid touching anything in the office. We will offer you gloves to hold the (fully sanitized) hand-held mirror.
12. We ask that you please use the restroom before leaving home to avoid having to use the restroom in the office. (Of course, the restroom will be available for emergencies!) If you need to use a mirror or sink after your treatment, you may remain in the exam room.
13. Check-out with credit card is touchless and is in front of an 18 foot long, three-sided, acrylic barrier.
We want to remain opEN.
Help us in our efforts to prevENt the spread of COVID-19!