Vacations are a time to relax and reset. But if you feel self-conscious about your body, it can be hard to let go. We say, enjoy your marg! 🍹✈️
You deserve to feel comfortable in your skin. If you’re looking for how to prepare your skin and body for a beach vacation and are ready to show off every angle in your sunset beach pics, we’ve got you covered!
Expert Tips For Preparing for a Beach Vacation
1. Start Early.
Yes, we’re a little crazy about planning ahead. That’s because the more time we have to plan and treat you, the better the results will be for your vacation! At minimum, we would love to see you starting 2 months before you leave for vacation.
2. Set Your Goals.
Do you want to focus on body contouring? Skin quality? Beauty? All of the above? This will help us create a tailored treatment plan to get you where you need to be. We will make sure this plan is within your budget and will work for the amount of time you have before your trip, too.
3. Get Treated.
Your body contouring goals are about to be achieved 🙌 We offer a variety of body contouring treatments in a comfortable, rejuvenating, spa-like setting to help you prepare for your beach vacation:
- CoolSculpting – Cryolipolysis (fat freezing) technology for a variety of areas of the body
- EMSCULPT – Radiofrequency and Electromagnetic waves to burn fat and build muscle
- Photofacial – Light therapy to address mild skin laxity, as well as sun damage and acne
- Profound – An easy and effective body skin tightening and cellulite treatment
- QWO – The first FDA-cleared injectable for cellulite
- Aquagold Fine Touch facial – a treatment that delivers many wrinkle-fighting and dull skin-clearing results
More pre-vacation tips to get you swimsuit-ready →
As a full-service medical spa in Menlo Park, we also offer additional treatments to help you feel beach-ready from the moment your flight departs to well after you arrive back home:
- Laser Hair Removal – Skip the waxing and start early—your bikini line will thank you later!
- Laser Resurfacing – Get a laser treatment in advance of your trip to help clear away dead and damaged skin cells and reveal fresh, beautiful skin.
- HydraFacial & Dermaplaning – Getting a fresh facial and exfoliation before your trip means better make-up application, less likelihood of acne, and a natural glow so you bring the sunshine with you anywhere you go!
- Lash Lift – For perfectly defined and curled lashes, without clumpy or runny mascara!
4. Pack the Right Skincare Products.
Under no circumstances will we allow you to jet off to the beach without the proper protection! Even just a week in the sun with no sunscreen can add years of aging to your skin. From wrinkles to brown and red spots—not to mention dry, flaky texture; painful sunburns; and awkward tan lines for days—the right skincare products can be a huge lifesaver for not just your face, but your body, too.
Why come to Entre Nous Aesthetics?
Entre Nous Aesthetics is proud to be the premier med spa in the Bay Area. Licensed medical assistants and aestheticians perform all of our consultations and treatments, so you can relax knowing you are in the most skilled and practiced hands in the region.
Dr. Jane Weston, a renowned plastic surgeon, oversees our office and even performs several of our aesthetic treatments herself.
Besides our highly trained providers, we also invest vast amounts of time, energy, and money in research and continuing education to ensure we offer the best aesthetic care with the latest technology.
Schedule a consultation at our med spa in Menlo Park today!
If you want to get in tip-top shape for vacation, a big event, or just want to take better care of your skin, come consult with us at Entre Nous Aesthetics in Menlo Park. We can help!
We can’t wait to help you achieve beautiful skin for your trip with our vacation beauty tips.